Monday 29 June 2015

Scrapbook magic




I have had a very enjoyable day with Annabelle and our wonderful, patient and inspiring tutor Margaret at  Scrapbook Magic. We have made a start on our mini pyramid boxes.



This project houses a mini album in the base drawer and the pyramid above opens up to reveal another pyramid which in turn has a surprise within. 



The photos show a completed pyramid. We won't be using frills and flowers on ours. I think my surprise will be needlework related.

Whilst at the workshop we saw a recipe book holder in the form of a kitchen dresser being worked on and have decided that this will be our next project.

What fun !!!!


Last week I made the cushion on the right. I loved the cushion so much that I made another one last night. It is slightly different as I didn't have quite enough of the original fabric to replicate exactly.