Tuesday 8 October 2013

Elizabethan Treasures - A Finish

An Adaptation of Elizabethan Treasuers by Linda Barry
 I have just finished my take on Elizabethan Treasures by Linda Barry. I have made numerous changes to the design and the thread.



I am sorry about the photographs but it is twilight here and the light outside is poor. The fabric is actually a beautiful rich cream.


I will post better photographs when it is back from the framers.

It was a joy to stitch and it took be about 10 days.


We had relatively good news from the Vets about Poppy. Her heart hasn't got any worse. She is clear of tumors  which is always a worry with boxers. They discovered she has severe arthritis in her neck. We have switched to a harness for walking and it has made a huge and quick change. She starts a course of acupuncture next week which we hope will also help her.

Thank you for all your messages for Poppy.


Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx