Friday 19 October 2012

Can anyone help ....

Victoria Sampler - Alphabet Series



Alphabet is back from the framers and I am VERY pleased. (a rare photograph of me)

Here are some close up of the rows.


Victoria Sampler - Alphabet Series


Victoria Sampler - Alphabet Series


Victoria Sampler - Alphabet Series


Victoria Sampler - Alphabet Series


Can anyone help me find other bloggers who have stitched The Blue Ribbon Sampler by Olwyn Horwood. I am amazed that a google search through images and blogs has not picked anyone up.

Do you know anyone?

Please would you put a request for information on your next post?

I have a few questions I would like to ask before I start.

The sampler has been kitted up with AVS and 36ct Edinburgh Linen in Flax. I am so tempted to start it straight away.



The Blue Ribbon Sampler by Olwyn Horwood

Peacock Garden has progressed well.


Peacock Garden - Chatelaine Designs



I couldn't resist adding a few of the smaller beads to see the effect.



Peacock Garden - Chatelaine Designs


On the cooking front I came across this recipe on joyofbaking.com for apple galettes. It was so popular I ended up making them two days running. It becomes difficult to find new ways of using produce from the garden at the end of the season. 



Apple Galettes

In the garden some of the bulbs that were planted only a few weeks ago have started to come up. Are we going to break our record of daffodils in full bloom the first week of November ?




Trewoon, Poldhu Cove, Mullion - Daffodils


Before I go my sister who is visiting has insisted I post a photo of me blogging taken by her without me knowing.






I am now off to decide where Alphabets is going to hang ........


Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx