Wednesday 1 February 2012

Ann Medd - Day 6 Progress Report


Ann Medd - Day 6 progress

Just a very quick post to share my progress with my pin pals and so that I have a personal record of my journey with Ann M.

I am really loving stitching her and the variety of stitches.


Ann Medd

Laurie's suggestion of saving the over one stitching to daylight hours was a big help.  Thank you again Laurie.


Ann Medd


Where Ann has stitched various groups of initials I have left blank for the moment and will put initials of my own family members.


Ann Medd

I found the eyelet stitch great fun to do.


Ann Medd

I adored the four sided stitch and changed this to the alphabet and kept the satin stitch for the numbers. I don't know if I like satin stitch for this row and may unpick it at a later date.


Ann Medd

I thought that the back stitched alphabet was very effective.


I am reluctantly putting Ann M down today and starting Ann Dale tonight. I don't know if working two projects concurrently is going to suit me but I am going to try.


Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx