Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sew Little Time

And They Sinned


Well I finished Stephen King's 11.22.63 before ATS. Although I am not normally a King fan I would highly recommend this novel.

I think that I have another three days work on this endless grass, I have had to order some more Green Apple today as I am going to run out tonight.

I have changed the bottom to a wording of my choice. I would have like to include in the year of our lord 2012 but there wasn't enough room.




Ann Dale

Ann Dale arrived Monday afternoon as promised and she is exquisite. I am a one BAP at a time girl but have decided that I will be stitching Ann Medd and Ann Dale together. If I find that I do not like working this way then I can always carry on with just one of them.




Mullion W I craft section photographed by seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk


This morning was the weekly meeting of Mullion WI craft section.


Mullion W I craft section photographed by seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk


Work on the village heirloom wall hanging is continuing with new scenes from around the village beginning to take shape.


Mullion W I craft section photographed by seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk


I love the different ways of creating a scene


Mullion W I craft section photographed by seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk

 
The group is entering the WI competition at the Royal Cornwall Show and last week I was asked to contribute towards the entry. It is top secret so I cannot show you what I am working on until after the show. I spent two days last week working on my design and today the ladies approved my presentation so I am going to have to spend some of my time away from the two Anns.

Sew little time.



Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx